New to Club? Would you like to buy your own equipment? We recommend you contact Yvonne Heys.
Club Swimming Caps are £5 each. Swimmers are encouraged to have a spare cap when they start competing in Galas....... and don’t forget spare training Goggles too! When a swimmer is ready for the Standard Training Kit bag, these are available to order. For training you need a Kick board, Pull-buoy, Finger Paddles, Mesh carry bag and Skipton Swimming Club drink bottle 0.75ltr. In addition, each swimmer will require a pair of Training Fins (Short Zoomer type) at the time of ordering the kit bag.
A limited stock of fins is available if you wish to check sizes. Please contact Yvonne.
Orders for club kit can be placed by contacting Yvonne Heys.
I am available near the club notice board during most Monday evening, Wednesday evening and Saturday training sessions.
Alternatively, you can call me on 07546 970446 or contact me by email email@example.com
Recent Website Updates
- 07/09/17 Info on How to Buy the Club kit
- 28/08/17 Revised A & W Entry Form Here
- 28/08/17 Change to A&W Gala Dates Here
- 23/08/17 Club Gala 28/08/17Raffle News Here
- 21/08/17 August Newsletter Added Here
- 12/08/17 English Summer Meet Report & Results
- 01/08/17 ASA British Summer Champs Report
- 01/08/17 Several Reports Added Here
- 14/07/17 Change to Training added here
- 14/07/17 Latest Club Records Added
- 14/07/17 New Competition dates Added Here
- 14/07/17 City of Bradford Results Added Here
OUR THANKS TO:
Rendezvous Hotel - MULTI AWARD WINNING - Individual Hotel Accommodation Provider of the Year in Great Britain 2014 & 2016
Kind Sponsors of OUR ANNUAL CLUB GALA 9th SEPTEMBER 2017
Click on the picture below to go to their website!