In this section you will find videos, dietary information and general information regarding the sport we all love - SWIMMING!
"There is water in every lane, so it is OK."
Ian Thorpe (on being in Lane 5 for a final).
"I always have on my headphones
to block out all of the other distractions and I'm just focused on doing the
best that I can.... There are few of them … DMX Party Up ... Mack 10 BC and Ice
Cube Connected for Life. I also listen to the Eminem CD …whichever song really
gets me going that night".
"Susie had no talent whatsoever.
She's a little person who couldn't even make a final at a state meet - coming
and showing the world that on sheer guts and determination you can do anything
Susie Maroney's coach Dick Caine after her 200 kilometre
marathon swim from Mexico to Cuba
"You can't put a limit on
anything. The more you dream, the farther you get".
"I swam the race like I trained to
swim it. It is not mathematical. I just let my body do it. It is a lot easier if
you let your body do what it is trained for."
Recent Website Updates
- 12/12/17 New Meet dates Added
- 12/12/17 Competition Calendar updated
- 12/12/17 Xmas Training Dates Added Here
- 02/12/17 New Water Form Added Here
- 16/11/17 Stepping Stones Gala 1 Results added
- 09/11/17 Entry Form for Harrogate Janus Meet 2018 Here
- 29/10/17 Club Records updated
- 22/10/17 Entry Form for Stepping Stones 2 Here
- 22/09/17 Skipton Gala Report Here
- 22/09/17 Skipton Club Gala Results Here
- 07/09/17 Info on How to Buy the Club kit
- 28/08/17 Revised A & W Entry Form Here
- 28/08/17 Change to A&W Gala Dates Here
- 23/08/17 Club Gala 28/08/17Raffle News Here
- 21/08/17 August Newsletter Added Here
- 14/07/17 Change to Training added here
- 14/07/17 New Competition dates Added Here
OUR THANKS TO:
Collect Free Funds for us when you shop for your swimwear at ProSwimwear. Click on the link below.